Jun 18, 2020
19. The principle of rough reference selection? Fine benchmark selection principle?
(1) The principle of ensuring mutual position requirements;
(2) The principle of ensuring a reasonable distribution of the processing allowance of the processed surface;
(3) The principle of facilitating workpiece clamping;
(4) The principle of rough reference is generally not allowed to be reused
(1) The principle of coincidence of benchmarks;
(2) Unified benchmark principle;
(3) The principle of mutual reference;
(4) The principle of self-reliance;
(5) The principle of easy clamping
20. What are the principles of the order of the process?
(1) Processing the reference surface first, and then processing other surfaces;
(2) In half of the cases, the surface is processed first, and then the hole is processed;
(3) Process the primary surface first, then the secondary surface;
(4) Arrange rough machining process first, then arrange finishing process
21. How to divide the processing stage? What are the benefits of dividing the processing stages?
The division of machining stages: rough machining stage, semi-finishing stage, finishing stage, precision finishing stage, can ensure that there is enough time to eliminate thermal deformation and residual stress generated by rough machining, so that the accuracy of subsequent processing is improved.
In addition, when the rough is found to be defective in the rough machining stage, it is not necessary to perform the next machining stage to avoid waste. In addition, the equipment can be used reasonably. Low-precision machine tools are used for rough machining. Precision machine tools are used for precision machining to maintain the precision level of precision machine tools. Reasonable arrangements for human resources and high-tech workers specialize in precision ultra-precision machining, which guarantees Product quality is very important to improve the process level.
22. What are the factors that affect the process margin?
(1) The dimensional tolerance Ta of the above procedure;
(2) The surface roughness Ry and the surface defect degree deep layer Ha generated in the above process;
(3) Spatial error left by the previous process
No reproduction without permission.